||near Charles River Reservation
- Central Air
- Central Air Conditioning
- Deeded Garage Parking Spaces
- Elevator Building
- Forced Air
- Gas Heat
- Gourmet Kitchen w/Maple Cabinets
- In-Home Front Loading W&D
- Numerous Upgrades
- Open Floor Plan
- Parking/Garage Included
- Pet Friendly Building
- Private Storage Space
- Sprinkler System
- Tile Floors
+ Move Right into This Pristine Condo with High-End Finishes and Best Condition!
+ Highly Desirable and Well-Managed Repton Place Condominiums
+ High-End Finishes and Upgrades
+ Modern, Open Plan Layout, Perfect for Entertaining
+ Assigned, Deeded Parking Space
+ Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, Maple Cabinets, Built-in Microwave, Large Granite Kitchen Island, and Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lights
+ Large Bedroom with Oversized, Custom Walk-in Closet
+ Plenty of Free Guest Parking
+ In-Home, Front-Loading Washer and Dryer (Negotiable)
+ Deeded, Private Storage Unit on Same Floor
+ Central Air Conditioning
+ See tinyurl.com/4repton for Interactive Floor Plan. See Attachments Tab for a PDF of Static Floor Plan
+ Controlled Access Building
+ Near Public Transportation (See Neighborhood Section for Details)
+ Elevator Building
+ Access to Watertown Mews (1 Repton) and 24-hour Fitness Center (Free Weights, Cardio, Leg Machines, TRX, and Yoga/Pilates Studio) and Clubroom until 2024. Access to Mews Salt Water Pool for Just $500/Year.* See www.watertownmews.com for Photos.
+ Smoke-Free Common Areas
+ Voice Intercom
+ Lush, Green Grounds and Inviting Common Areas, including Common Outdoor Space, Outdoor Grilling/Dining Area with New Stainless Grills and Furniture (Replaced in 2017), Bike Storage, and nearby Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Boston, Cambridge, and Waltham
+ Pet-Friendly Association (up to Two Cats and/or Dogs)**
+ Very Quiet, Professionally-Managed Building with Outstanding Onsite Management and High Owner-Occupancy Ratio
+ Easy Access to the Beautiful Charles River Reservation and Charles River
+ Bicycle Friendly! Right Next to the Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Boston/Cambridge/Waltham, with Common Area Bike Racks
+ Walk to Watertown Square
+ Easy Commute to Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Waltham, and the Rest of the Boston Metro Area. Just 9 Miles from Downtown Boston!
+ Easy Access to Storrow/Memorial Drive (Major Routes to Boston), and Highway 90/MassPike/93/128/95
+ Enjoy a Neighborhood that Provides Suburban Living Advantages, but Just Minutes from Metropolitan Opportunities!
+ Conveniently Located on the Watertown-Newton-Waltham Line
+ Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Shopping including:
- Across the Street from Russo's Produce/Specialty Foods (including Bakery and Prepared Foods), Stop and Shop Supermarket, and Charles River Bike/Jogging Path
- Just Two Miles to Newtonville Whole Foods Market
- MBTA (www.mbta.com), including 556/558 Downtown Express (Newton Corner/MassPike), 57 (Watertown-Kenmore Square), 71 (Watertown-Harvard Square), 70A (North Waltham-Central Square), and Proposed Moody Street/Waltham-Watertown Shuttle. 1.9 Miles to Zone 1 Newtonville Commuter Rail (Framingham/Worcester Line)
- Watertown Farmers Market at Arsenal on the Charles
- The Arsenal Project/Arsenal Yard and Watertown Mall
- Year-round Cultural Events at The Arsenal Center for the Arts
- Lots of Local Fitness Options, including 24-hour Fitness Center at 1 Repton/the Mews and nearby Mount Auburn Health/Tennis Club, Numerous Yoga Studios, and Central Rock Gym
- Dozens of Great, Award-Winning Restaurants and Businesses, including: Branch Line, La Bodega Tapas Restaurant and Bar, Sofra Bakery and Cafe, Not Your Average Joe, Stellina, La Casa de Pedro, Kareem's Restaurant and Catering, The Talk Italian Restaurant, New Ginza Japanese Restaurant, Cha Yen Thai Cookery, the Deluxe Town Diner, Antoine's Pasty, Uncommon Grounds Cafe, Fastachi, Massis Bakery, Sevan Bakery, Red Lentil Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant, Porchinis, Fordees Falafel and Grill, Shiraz Persian, Lilly's Cafe and Bakery, Demo's Greek Restaurant, Little Thai Cafe, Wild Willy Burgers, Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, Molana Persian Restaurant, Miller's Ale House Restaurant, Hopsters Brewery and Restaurant, Conley's Pub and Grille, and Asiana Fusion Sushi
* Subject to Annual Renewal by Watertown Mews Ownership.
** Association Handbook States Owner Discretion on Weight and Size below 80 lbs. Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, and Any Mixed-Breed Dogs That Include These Breeds are Not Allowed. Residents Must Register Their Pets with the Pet DNA Program Pet Prints.
2018 taxes include a residential exemption.