In Sunnyvale's most in-demand neighborhood and serenely set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a wonderfully substantial lot with sprawling private rear yard, this remarkable home has been masterfully expanded and tastefully updated. Presenting a traditional two-story aesthetic with the added bonus of a recently completed attached addition with a spacious bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living area and separate entry and yard space, this home creates flexibility for today's lifestyle that can be tailored for a multitude of needs.
Offering countless amenities nearby - minutes to a variety of recreational activities at Serra Park, near award-winning Cupertino schools (West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High) and around the corner to Apple's new campus, local eateries, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods Market, shopping, and the added benefit of an easy commute to the heart of Silicon Valley.
The delightful eat-in kitchen is the soul of the home, perfectly positioned off the living area and overlooking the lush rear grounds through glass French doors. Escape outdoors to enjoy the secluded backyard retreat with vast level lawn, mature palm trees, large patio and gardening area for the green thumb enthusiast.
Full Home (Main Residence & attached addition)
* Full Home: 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths with 2,711 square feet (with interior passage open); OR
* Main Residence: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with 1,910 square feet
* Separate private living area: 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit with 801 square feet (with interior passage closed)
* All on an immense 10,860 square foot pie-shaped cul-de-sac lot
* The bright and open two-story configuration includes a main level bedroom and half bath, plus three bedrooms three additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the upper level
* Comfortable, sun-filled living room offers a focal point brick hearth fireplace, great bay window and oak hardwood flooring that extends throughout
* Charming dining room captures views of the vast rear grounds
* Expansive kitchen is outfitted with granite countertops plus raised counter seating, cherry wood cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances, and a sunny breakfast nook
* Restful upstairs master suite is appointed with a wardrobe closet and an en-suite tile bathroom with tiled shower stall
* Two additional spacious upper bedrooms share a full bathroom with tiled shower over tub
* Key details include: double-pane windows, French doors, recessed lighting, custom crown molding and baseboards, designer paint throughout and central forced-air gas heat
* Oversized, attached 2-car garage offers laundry area and extra storage space (approx. 503 square feet)
* Convenient side yard access can be used for RV parking or boat storage
* Attached to the main house, the addition is complete with 1 bedroom, 1 bath (approx. 801 square feet); with interior access from the main home plus private front and rear entries
* The open concept combines a living room, dining room and large kitchen, with the entire space opening to the rear yard through sliding glass door
* Stylishly appointed full bath includes a marble topped vanity and porcelain tile shower over tub and flooring
* Fully equipped eat-in kitchen includes granite slab countertops, white shaker style cabinetry, efficient appliances and a walk-in pantry
* Key details include: double-pane widows, laminate flooring, recessed lighting, custom crown molding and baseboards, laundry hookups and central forced-air gas heating system (separate system from the main residence)