This stunningly beautiful single-story home is the perfect place to for the entire family to live and entertain resort-style. Nestled in a quiet setting with panoramic views of Stillhouse Hollow Lake, but only minutes from all major metropolitan amenities and lake/boat access just down the road, this custom built one-owner home was designed and constructed by the developer of the Colinas de Lago community.
Exterior features include an in-ground pool that is perfect for cooling off, expansive covered wrap-around limestone porch, automatic sunscreens over kitchen and living room windows, rooftop terrace offering even more dramatic lake views and rolling green lawn terraces for activities and viewing wildlife.
Interior features include 20'+ ceilings with imported pine log beams and aspen paneled walls in the living room, open and bright floor plan, fireplace, formals, study, game room, large master suite, expansive closets, marble/granite and custom wood trim throughout, oversized three-car garage, storm shelter, and even an attached workshop/flex room that would perfectly accommodate a home theatre/exercise room or kids playroom. Truly one of a kind, meticulously maintained home! A true Gem!
- Four Large Bedrooms including Grande Master Suite with Lake Views!
- Three and One-Half Bathrooms
- Soaring Foyer with breathtaking Key Hole View of Lake
- "Great Room" Living Room with Fireplace and Wall of Windows with Lake Views!
- Formal Dining Room with built-in Service Bar
- Formal Study with Wall of built-in Shelving
- Gourmet Kitchen with Center Island, Pantry and Lake Views!
- Game Room perfect for billiards with built-in Wet Bar
- Attached Workshop or Flex Room
- Large Utility Room with built-in Storage
- Marble, Granite, Wood and Carpeted Flooring throughout
- Over 4,800 Square Feet Built in 2000
- Oversized Three-Car Attached Side Entry Garage
- Expansive Lot with nearly One and One-Half Acres
- Perfect In-Ground Pool overlooking Lake!
- Home Features Propane Appliances and Geo Thermal Heating and Cooling
- Extensive Attic Storage on two opposite sides of home
- Underside Storage along back sides that double as Storm Shelter
Professionally Marketed by
Jeff Mikeska, Broker
Jacobs and Mikeska Realtors
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 3 Garages
- 4,814 sq. ft.
- Stillhouse Hollow
For more information, contact:
Jacobs & Mikeska Realtors