405 W 7th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Overlooking 4th Ward Park. An amazing opportunity to live in this custom condo embedded in Uptowns most celebrated neighborhood. The unit offers a generous layout that has been extensively updated with contemporary conveniences. Stunning kitchen features Bosch double convection wall ovens, Bosch gas cooktop, raised island. Baths have heated tile floors, TVs, Shower jets etc. Seductive master with sitting area offers Uptown views. Residents benefit from rooftop terrace with seating /grills, controlled access and Harris Teeter across the street. See features sheet. Bottom line, dont miss this one! Seller positioned for an expedited closing.
Features 405 W 7th Street unit #210 Park Plaza
- Custom-designed kitchen: dark cherry cabinets with soft-close drawers, inside- and under-cabinet lighting and roll-out drawers, Bosch stainless steel double oven and gas cooktop with vent hood; super quiet Bosch dishwasher with delayed timer; under mount sink with upgraded, quiet disposal; French door refrigerator; tons of granite; huge raised island with enough room for 7 stools.
- Massive, open floor plan with separate built-in granite bar complete with GE Profile wine chiller and beverage center, under-cabinet lighting.
- 65" flat screen with motorized wall mount in living room automatically adjust for the best viewing angle when TV is turned on.
- Modern fireplace with custom surround and gas logs.
- Unreal master suite with walk-in custom closet and plenty of room for a king size bed
- 55" flat screen nook and desk. Wall-mounted fireplace.
- Solid hardwoods throughout and custom modern tile designs in kitchen and both bathrooms. No carpet and no laminates.
- Newly renovated, modern bathrooms have televisions with remote controls, programmable heated tile floors, shower panels with jet option, heated towel racks, dual flush toilets, and quiet exhaust fans. Master bathroom has bidet.
- All closets have been renovated with dark shelving.
- Upgraded lighting fixtures throughout.
- Upgraded faucets throughout.
- Upgraded door hardware throughout.
- Upgraded ceiling fans with remote controls throughout.
- Custom wood moldings and baseboard.
- Custom, remote-controlled automated shades.
- Installed Energy Recovery Ventilation system that moves the indoor air to the outdoors.
- Newer (2011) HVAC furnace and outdoor unit with programmable thermostat that displays outdoor temperature and controls humidity inside.
- Building has a secured garage, elevator, and rooftop terrace with gas grills with great skyline views.
- Location of the unit is tops for convenience to elevators, trash chute, and moving in.
- Even the laundry has custom cabinets and lighting.
- Views of Fourth Ward Park and BofA tower from the living room and master bedroom.
- Harris Teeter across the street and CVS, and restaurants only blocks away