Lovely Curb Appeal
FURNISHED, SHORT TERM RENTAL Monthly rental starting March 19
Located minutes away from downtown Menlo Park and Palo Alto, this discreet Country French-style home embodies Menlo Park living at its best. A mix of character and comfort, this spacious two-story home offers ample room to entertain and relax. Highlights include: home chef kitchen with Viking gas cooktop, pantry & breakfast bar; relaxing sun room and patio, full bath on main level, all bedrooms upstairs, private backyard.
- On the main level, pick your spot to relax from the spacious living room, the inviting sun room opening to the covered patio, and the large family room.
- Great-size kitchen designed for the enthusiast home chef, equipped with stainless steel appliances, Viking gas range and hood, microwave oven, dual sink, custom cabinetry, pantry, and ample granite countertops. The breakfast bar seamlessly transitions to the sun room, which opens to the covered patio (seating 6) -- perfect for outdoor dining.
- The adjacent formal dining room accommodates 6 people with ease and flows into the living room.
- The family room serves as a multi-function room with large flat screen TV. It also leads to the laundry room, storage and access to backyard. Outside the private backyard is gated, combining grassy and bark-covered areas.
- A full bath (with claw foot soaking tub and custom cabinets) completes the main level.
- Follow the curving staircase up towards the bedrooms floor. The comfortable master suite is bright and relaxing, with a chest of drawers and a spacious walk-in. The bright master bathroom features a stall shower and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms, including a desk area and ample storage space, also meet the needs of the home-based professional. Both rooms share the use of the luminous hall bathroom (also with stall shower and dual sinks).
- This beautiful location is a quick and easy few minutes ride (2 or 4 wheels) to downtown Menlo Parks fine shops and dining (Draegers', Trader Joe's, Peet's Coffee, Sundays' Farmers Market), let alone the Allied Arts compound , and Palo Alto's University Ave or Stanford shopping center.
Additional photos at http://www.tourfactory.com/1105894
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2,600sf home, with off-street tandem 2-car parking
- Hardwood floors almost throughout
- Fully furnished and equipped for 4
- Inside laundry room
- Partial inside storage space available
- Wifi is available throughout the house.
Available March 19 to June 13, 2016
Sorry no smokers, no pets (except service animals)
Monthly rent amount: $7,500
Gardener, cable, internet and garbage included
Please email for additional information.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2,630 sq. ft.
- Allied Art
For more information, contact:
Intero Real Estate Services
650 868 1237