4162-F Pai Street
Kalaheo, HI 96741
Newer Kalaheo home on approximately 1.75 acres that provides ocean and mountain views, lots of privacy, versatility, and the possibility for expansion!
The property is zoned R-4 and Ag and is unit two of the Hawea Mauka CPR which allows for a 500sf. guest house to be built as well.
This two story home with wrap around covered lanais was completed in 2012 and is tucked away at the end of a private driveway off of a cul-de-sac. The many windows and sliding glass doors throughout this home provide for lots of airflow from the cool, breezy tradewinds found in Kalaheo.
Some of the many features include:
* Pantagonian Rosewood Hardwood Floors
* Ten foot ceilings
* Great Room open to Kitchen, Living, and Dining Area
* Kitchen w/ large island + counter seating has granite countertops, and custom wood cabinets
* Two generously sized bedrooms
* Large granite, marble, and onyx bathroom w/ separate shower and Jacuzzi bathtub
* Lanai wraps around entire upper level
* Tile flooring throughout
* Spacious great room with wet bar
* Master bedroom has private bathroom with granite, marble, onyx, and glass tile
* Second bedroom or office space
* Guest bathroom with granite, marble, and onyx and a Jacuzzi tub
The location of this home is ideal in how itPs tucked away offering great views and privacy, yet itPs just a one mile drive away from Kaumualii Hwy and all the modern conveniences of quaint Kalaheo town. You are in close proximity to Kukuiuolono Golf Course, Kalaheo Elementary School, Kalaheo Post Office, a Dental Office, Veterinarians office, Hair Salon, two gas stations, and several eating establishments offering both dine-in and take-out options.