Surrounded By National Forest
2,764 Sq./Ft., Main Home + 320 Sq Ft Guest Casita
4 Total Bedrooms
4.5 Total Baths
This energy efficient home located against National Forest in West Sedona and sits on an elevated lot with premium red rock views! Far from the architectural banality of the typical Santa Fe & Southwestern style stucco houses so common in Sedona, this split face block home was built as an energy efficient home designed as a low-maintenance, lock and leave residence that will withstand the elements of time. Quality inside and out, designed to capture the breathtaking beauty and essence of Sedona's outdoor elements. No HOA governing rental income possibilities if you're not ready to retire full-time in Sedona. Lovely guest casita includes kitchenette and full bath. Open floor plan, incredible natural light throughout. Private driveway with ramp & no steps from car to gourmet kitchen.
Builder was a commercial master masonry builder who built this custom craftsman-style "split face block energy efficient home built with integrity.
* Guests will love the privacy and red rock views from the 320 sq|ft guest casita.
* Gorgeous Thunder Mountain in your back yard. For the fitness enthusiasts, just steps from your property some of Sedona's best hiking and biking trails
* Two-Car Garage (720 square feet) with half-bath
* Outdoor Patios (covered and uncovered)
* Grill and Gas Fire Pit
* Block wall with hand-made custom wrought iron fencing
* Wheel chair access from the main road to a private driveway with ease of
access into the home.
* Block and steel stud throughout
* Italian Porcelain tile flooring throughout
* Anderson Windows & Solid Wood Front Door
* Water Softener
* Steam Shower In Master
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 3,104 sq. ft.
- West Sedona
For more information, contact:
Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty-Sedona
928-300-0400 | 928-660-9266