2920 VALLEY VISTA
Extraordinarily private custom energy efficient home with panoramic red rock views and national forest land situated behind this property. This 6,000 square foot home with three (3) bedrooms and a den/study or fourth (4th) bedroom features 3,500 square feet on the main living level with 2,500 square feet on the lower level offering an enclosed indoor swimming pool with private dressing room and shower, separate spacious recreation media or game room that can be utilized as an incredibly spacious gym or in-law quarters. Outdoor living patios to enjoy your morning sunrises and beautiful evening sunsets. This home and property is desirable to those who wish to spend frequent moments star-gazing on your deck, far from road noise with a feeling that you are truly in natures surroundings...
With some of the most incredible red rock and mountain views and forest in your back yard. Outdoor lovers will appreciate numerous hiking trails with Jack Canyon hiking within close proximity. Appreciate your new found privacy while close enough to enjoy your favorite restaurants, shopping and amenities within the Village Of Oak Creek.
Next to this beautiful southwest/contemporary custom entertainers home situated on 2.48 acres - Sits an additional 2.02 acres of land (owned by sellers) - available to purchase in addition to the home.
* Recreation / Game Room
* Can Be In-Law Quarters With Full Bath
* Indoor Pool With Shower & Private Changing Room
* Walk-In Pantry
* National Forest Situated Behind Property With Complete Privacy
* Yard Features Lovely Colorful Low-Maintenance Landscaping On Drip System
* Listen To The Tranquil Water Feature Enhancing Your Garden Setting While Surrounded By Red Rocks
* While In Your Garden Setting- Enjoy Birds Splashing In The Automatic Bird Bath
* Wrap-Around Deck On Main Level
* Lower Living Level Patio
* Circular Driveway
GARAGE, WORKROOM, STORAGE
* Two-Car Garage Offers approximately 900 square feet
* Separate Workroom or Hobby Studio
* Storage Room Detached Perfect For Garden Tools and Housing Your Golf Cart
* Huge Master Bedroom Suite
* Walk-In Closet Plus Two Additional Closets
* Spacious Master Bath With Granite And Tile In Shower
* Produces 10KW P On Roof P Electric Bills Reduced 70% - Leased Solar Panels (Payments $110/month P
17 Year Remaining Lease)
* Energy Efficient With 4 HVAC Zones In Home
* New Roof Installed In 2013
* New AC installed in 2013
ENCLOSED INDOOR POOL
* New Heat Pump Added P Electricity Runs Off Solar
CLOSE DRIVE TO THE I-17 (APPROX.., 10-15 MINUTES).
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.25 bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 6,000 sq. ft.
- Sedona | Village of Oak Creek
For more information, contact:
Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty-Sedona
928-300-0400 | 928-660-9266