Loading...

Shawn Culhane

1-855-CULHANE (285-4263)

1406 County Road 316, Lexington, TX 78947

$1,250,000 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 3,056 Square Feet

Aerial Front Mid
SCROLL
Share This Property on Facebook Share This Property on Google+ Tweet This Property
property information
BEAUTIFUL 163 ACRE RANCH IN LEXINGTON, TX!
$1,250,000
4 BEDROOMS
2.5 BATHROOMS
6 CAR GARAGE
3056 SQUARE FEET
LOT SIZE:
163.87
Beautiful 163 acre ranch in Lexington, TX! Easily accessible to Hwy 79, 290, 21, 77, and 95. Hill country living awaits... wrap around porch, workshop, barn, shed, fully fenced and cross fenced, 6 ponds, pastures, cattle pens, plus approximately 40% of the land is Tifton Hay Production. The other 60% has huge pecan, elm, oak trees and perfect for deer hunting! The interior of home 4 bed 2 bath kitchen and formal dining and includes a wood burning stove in the family room, and tile flooring.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
  • Built in 1997
  • School District: Lexington ISD
  • arena
  • barn
  • Central Air
  • Fenced Yard
  • Garage - Detached
  • Outbuilding
  • ponds
  • Residential with Acreage
  • Tile Floors
  • View Property
  • wood burning stove
  • workshop
video
map
resources
ATTACHMENTS

Property Video
SCHOOL INFO

Find out more about the schools in this neighborhood.
CALCULATOR
Home Price $
Down Payment $
Interest Rate %
Loan Term YR
Property Taxes $
Home Insurance $
PMI Insurance $
FINAL PAYMENT
$0,000/mo
share
 email
Sending Email...
Friend's Name
Friend's Email
Your Name
Your Email
Message
 
 Send me a copy of the email
 Send Message
contact
Shawn Culhane
Culhane Premier Properties
1-855-CULHANE (285-4263)
  


close
x
Pin This Photo