27350 Julietta Lane
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
The best of Silicon Valley living awaits at this stunning European villa on almost 1.5 acres with sweeping views across the valley and the San Francisco Bay. Exquisitely remodeled, the home provides absolute luxury and the casual warmth of a family home. White oak floors and stone finishes of Calacatta marble and French Limestone combine in timeless elegance while true divided-light windows and French doors fill the home with natural light and views of the Bay. Added luxuries include a lower-level media room plus a fully customized wine cellar and tasting room with outside entrance reminiscent of a European winery.
The resort-inspired grounds take full advantage of the remarkable setting, overlooking the Bay views from the infinity edge pool and spa, two fire pit terraces, and outdoor kitchen with full bar. All around, strategically placed fire bowls enhance the ambiance at night. For the golf enthusiast, a tremendous practice area stands ready on the lower grounds and a level lawn area is ideal for play, all connected by cobblestone-lined steps and English gardens. Whether enjoying the sublime privacy and views every day, or escaping the city life for country living during weekends, this treasured property offers the best of California living in the heart of Silicon Valley.
* Meticulously remodeled European villa
* Expansive views of the San Francisco Bay and Silicon Valley lights
* Approximately 1.45 acres
* 3 levels with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths
* Media room and customized wine cellar
* White oak and French limestone floors throughout
* Building area of approximately 6,217 square feet: approximately 5,099 square feet in the main residence, an attached 3-car garage of approximately 752 square feet, and a separate wine cellar of approximately 366 square feet
* Newly created, resort-inspired grounds with infinity edge pool and spa, 2 fire pits, putting greens and golf practice area, plus full outdoor kitchen with pizza oven
* Gated driveway on a quiet cul-de-sac
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and raised vegetable beds
* Los Altos schools