1,208 SQ FT
||Red Rock Loop
Interested in a unique opportunity? An idyllic home that doubles as a 5.5-acre private retreat? How about the convenience of SedonaDs amenities D just a 5-mile, scenic drive from the security gate that ushers you into unrivaled seclusion? Could you soak up the face-on view of Cathedral Rock from under a canopy of 100 trees, with unlimited streams of water (from your 1000-foot deep well, picturesque irrigation canal, and 200+ feet of Oak Creek itself running across your property)? Can you imagine yourself sipping a tall, cool beverage as you lean against your glistening granite island, lounge on your new flagstone patio, or hike trails and streams on your enchanting 5.5 private acres? Perhaps youDd prefer to take in your picture-perfect view of Cathedral Rock through the oversized window in your master bedroom, from under the gracious cathedral ceiling in your great room, or basking barefoot in the shaded, grassy field adjoining your home?
Interested? Come visit your new oasis D combining greenbelt, water, and Red Rock views, set in convenient, tranquil seclusion. Appreciate the immaculate upgrade of every inch of the home (spring-summer 2016) D new roof, new heating/cooling, gutted-remodeled interior D and the efficient flow of living and entertainment areas, bedrooms and baths D all designed to assure comfort, privacy, and convenience for owners and guests.
This is a one-of-a-kind, legacy property, inviting you to move in and begin your dream future: the beautiful, uplifting, and peaceful life you deserve to enjoy.
* Escape from lifeDs stress and chaos to these 5.55 enchanting acres
* Enter through the security gate to unrivaled privacy and a blissful, Zen-like setting
* Enjoy spectacular, uninterrupted views of Cathedral Rock, less than a mile from Red Rock Crossing D the most photographed spot in Sedona
* Walk the gentle path through the dense greenbelt to a beach-like setting where the tranquil sounds of Oak Creek entice you into your own secret swimming hole (approximately 7-feet deep in October)
* Treasure your oasis in the desert D tap the water from the 1000-foot deep well, help yourself to creek water from the picturesque irrigation ditch, or wade along the gurgling shallow edge of 200 feet of Oak Creek flowing across your property
* Lounge on the gorgeous, new, elevated flagstone patio (facing Cathedral Rock) as you entertain guests or simply bask in the tranquility of the natural surroundings
* Come inside your completely remodeled (2016) house and sit comfortably in the air-conditioned great room with its crackling, wood-burning fireplace
* Whip up some tasty morsels in your totally renovated kitchen, with new lighting, cabinetry, appliances, and granite counter-tops
* Relax in your master suite as you continue to take in the views of Cathedral Rock through your over-sized picture window
* Admire the well-designed flow of the home's living/entertaining areas, bedrooms and baths, assuring privacy and convenience for owners and guests
* Take the breathtakingly beautiful drive, a few miles up Red Rock Loop Road, to hop into your awaiting plane (at SedonaDs private airport) or stay to enjoy all the amenities of West Sedona
* Be grateful for your dwelling in this magical, majestic corner of Sedona, renowned as DThe Most Beautiful Place in America.D