5161 Adney Way
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
LOVELY MOUNTAIN HOME WITH SEPARATE GUEST HOUSE ADJOINS FOREST SERVICE LAND! MAIN HOME HAS VAULTED LIVING ROOM WITH FULL WALL BRICK HEARTH AND CLERESTORY OPENING WINDOWS. 1,440 GUEST HOUSE HAS SEPARATE DRIVEWAY & PARKING. DELIGHTFUL PROPERTY WITH ARTSY SPA PAGODA (SET UP FOR FUTURE OUTDOOR KITCHEN). R.V. SITE WITH HOOKUPS. LOVELY, SERENE SITE IS NICELY LAID OUT WITH CONVENIENT PULL AROUND DRIVEWAY.
- Custom home with attractive split roof and river stone exterior.
- Vaulted living room with clerestory opening windows, floor to
ceiling full wall brick hearth with built-in shelves and Vermont
- Light and bright kitchen with a dining bar, lead glass cabinetry,
greenhouse window, dishwasher, built-in microwave and built-in
- Darling breakfast nook with a Bay window and built-in window seat
- Separate office off the kitchen has a built-in desk, cubbies and
- Remodeled hall bathroom with mosaic backsplash, full drawer
vanity, modern cabinetry and water saver toilet.
- Master bedroom has two closets. Double sinks and a window in
- Inside laundry room with cabinetry and hideaway screen door that
leads to the deck.
- Wrap around deck with tree views out every window.
- Dual pane windows and ceiling fans throughout.
- Whole house fan and attic fan.
- High speed internet available. Ethernet jacks with all phone
- Large two car attached garage with cabinetry, closets, counter
space and garage door opener.
- 50 year roof installed with Byersp LeafGuard gutters approx. 3 years
- Locking security screen doors on all entrance doors.
- Lighted steps and walkway from main house to the guest house.
- RV site with water, sewer and electric (30 amp) hookups.
- Spa pagoda is plumbed for future outdoor kitchen.
- Kidps playhouse.
- Barnco style shed.
- Fenced dog run and large dog house (with power).
- Dawn to dusk outdoor lighting.
- Keystone retaining walls.
- Separate guest house has a large living room and vaulted exposed
beam ceiling, a wall of windows and a built-in bookshelf. Kitchen
has a dining bar, loads of cabinetry and drawers, built-in cooktop
and wall oven, microwave and brand new disposal. Master bath
has double sinks, windows and a large soaking tub with step and
grab bar. Separate laundry room with large built-in desk, cabinetry
and hideaway screen door that leads to the deck. Separate electric
meter and propane tank.
- Beautiful Madrone trees, Cedars and Pines.
- Property abuts approx. 200 acres of Forest Service land. Walk into
the National Forest right from your own property!
Itps only 9 miles to Jenkinson Lake (aka Sly Park Lake) with boating, camping, fishing, equestrian, hiking, biking and more!