3081 Briw Ridge Road
Placerville, CA 95667
NEVER MOVE AGAIN! ARTISAN CUSTOM, TOTALLY REBUILT IN 2015 WITH GRANITE AND STAINLESS KITCHEN, SOLID OAK HARDWOOD FLOORS, SOLID ALDER DOORS, ANDERSON WINDOWS AND DELIGHTFUL DEN OR SUN ROOM. BEAUTIFUL ROCK WORK EXTERIOR & ACCENTS, FANTASTIC HUGE PERGOLA, FUN GARDEN SHED. WORRY FREE LIVING WITH ALL NEWER HOME SYSTEMS. A SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME IN TURN-KEY CONDITION - LIKE HAVING A BRAND NEW HOME! HANDY CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IS UNDER 5 MINUTES TO HIKE/BIKE TRAIL, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING AND THEATERS!
- Lovely one-story home with custom features abound!
- Solid Oak hardwood flooring, solid Alder doors and Anderson
- Hunter Douglas Provenance woven wood and NewStyle hybrid
shutters and blinds.
- Beveled glass entry door with built-in Rheed glass side light.
- Open living room with brick hearth and Timberline woodstove.
- Beautiful Granite and stainless kitchen with Whirlpool gas range,
Frigidaire built-in microwave, Maytag dishwasher, disposal,
recessed can lighting and two skylight tubes.
- Light and bright dining area.
- Cozy den or sun-room has commercial grade carpet pad, Klimaire
minisplit and a French door that leads to the rear patio.
- Front bedroom has a walk-in closet with a window.
- Hall bath has a skylight tube, window and stone tile shower.
- Master bath has a large walk-in shower with glass mosaic tile
insert and a window.
- Dual pane windows and Hampton Bay ceiling fans throughout.
- American Standard central heating and air system with comfort
control installed 2015.
- New Rheem water heater.
- Updated electrical and plumbing (220 amp).
- Hardwired for emergency generator.
- High speed internet available with Comcast.
- 2 car attached garage with fire rated attic access door, fire rated
entry door, window and automatic garage door opener.
- Roof installed 2015 with rain gutters and rain chains.
- 2 additional uncovered parking areas.
- Slate front porch with Redwood arbor.
- Approx. 20 x 16 pergola with rock steps.
- Darling garden shed @ will be a great @she shed!@
- Wood shed.
- Rock wainscoting, planters and retaining walls.
- Landscaped front and backyard with newer irrigation lines and
- No HOA@s!
- A smoke free and pet free home!
Under ten minutes to EVERYTHING:
Highway 50! In-n-Out Burger Home Depot Raley@s,
Restaurants Movie Theatre Marshall Hospital!
Historic Downtown Placerville El Dorado Hike/Bike Trail!
Thinking About Placerville? A move to Placerville from the Bay Area in 1982 was one of the best life decisions I have made. Living among friendly people who still have @small town@ concern for one another is one of the main reasons I love living here. As a resident of Placerville since 1982 there@s nothing better than greeting neighbors at local shops and events. You can live in natural beauty, see the stars at night, buy fresh fruits and produce from folks you know and, within a short drive, find pristine lakes, gorgeous forest areas or our fun Downtown for shopping and dining. I don@t think it gets any better than this! I hope you will enjoy your visit to our area@or stay for a lifetime! ~ Janine