1674 Copperton Road
Camino, CA 95709
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS TURN-KEY HOME! IMPECCABLE REMODEL WITH ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE! GORGEOUS HARDWOOD FLOORS, VAULTED LIVING ROOM, GRANITE & STAINLESS KITCHEN, WALK-IN PANTRY, FANTASTIC FAMILY ROOM WITH WET BAR. OVERSIZE GARAGE WITH OFFICE/WORKSHOP AND FULL BATH. LARGE DECK WITH FOUR ENTRANCE DOORS LET YOU ENTERTAIN LIKE MAD! RV PORT, MANICURED GROUNDS WITH RAISED GARDENS & APPLE TREES. NO HOA'S OR CC&R'S! A PRISTINE HOME IN A HEAVENLY SETTING!
- Beautiful beveled glass front door with side lights.
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring.
- Open vaulted living room with floor to ceiling ledgestone hearth,
Napoleon woodstove and a French door leading to the deck.
- Granite and stainless island remodeled kitchen with Maple glass
front cabinetry, Frigidaire 5-burner gas range, Frigidaire
dishwasher, built-in microwave, large walk-in pantry, recessed
can and pendant lighting. Island has a dining bar with pot and
- Light and bright formal dining area.
- Fantastic separate family room with engineered hardwood flooring,
crown molding, floor to ceiling brick hearth with Vermont Castings
woodstove and built-in shelf, wet bar with sink and bar fridge. The
room has a sliding glass door leading to the deck and a powder
room with motion sensor lighting.
- Lovely Master remodeled in 2014 has crown molding and a sliding
door to the deck.
- Master bath remodeled in 2014 with Granite countertops, double
sinks, large walk-in shower with mosaic tile accents and full glass
door, recessed can and pendant lighting and a window.
- Hall bath remodeled in 2010 has Granite countertops and a
- Separate office nook off the kitchen has built-in Granite desktop,
cabinets and drawers.
- Inside laundry room with deep sink, retractable faucet and a door
leading to the deck.
- Dual pane windows and ceiling fans throughout.
- Central vacuum system.
- Central heating and air.
- High speed internet available with CalNet; Seller uses Verizon
hotspot @ works well!
- Large party deck with four entrance doors. This home was built for
- Water treatment system.
- Detached oversized two car garage with heated workshop (wired
for 220) and full bath.
- Covered RV port with cleanout and additional parking for boats,
trailers and toys.
- 6 x 12 storage shed, separate wood shed and a darling well house.
- Brick front patio with Koi pond.
- Fenced garden area with concrete raised beds and drip irrigation.
- Completely fenced backyard (approx. 1 acre fenced) and large
- Meticulously maintained and manicured grounds.
- Lovely setting surrounded by Deodar, Madrone, (4) Apple, Pine and
- Your own personal Christmas tree farm; 20-40 harvestable trees!
- Paved driveway could be easily gated for privacy.
- No HOA@s or CC&R@s!
This home is in a lovely setting at the ideal elevation (below to snow level and above the fog line). Camino@s @Apple Hill@ is a popular area for apple farmers, Christmas farms, other crops and wineries. Horse stables are located nearby on Cable Road.