3,833 SQ FT
- 12' Eating Bar & Dining Area
- 2.49 Acres
- 3833 Sq. Ft. 4-Beds/3.5 Baths
- 4 Car Garage (RV/Boat or 2-Car)
- Bar Area in Great Room
- Central Location to Reno/Tahoe
- Concrete Tile Roof
- Custom Home Built in 2016
- Den/Bedroom 3
- Fireplace in Great Room
- Forced Air/Air Conditioning
- Gated "Legend Trails" Community
- Gourmet Kitchen/Granite Counters
- Huge Courtyard w/pond & hot tub
- Majestic Mountain & City Views
- Partially Fenced Backyard
- Private Cul-de-sac Location
- Single Story Casita Courtyard
- Sliding Barndoors/Den & Master
- Spa-Inspired Master Bath
City Close and Mountain perfect. This custom, "Tuscan Style" home is located on the timberline slopes of the Sierras with dramatic mountain, sweeping valley vistas and Reno city views from its 2.5 acres. This 3833 sq. ft. custom home was built in 2016, has a casita, courtyard, pond, hot tub, fenced area & a 4-car garage (1550 sq. ft.). Located on a cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after gated "Legend Trails", this exquisite home has panoramic views, a strong sense of privacy and pride of ownership throughout. Soak up the views from wall-of-windows inside, outdoor patios or from the enormous front courtyard. Soaring 12' ceilings & the ledgestone fireplace add an artistic touch to the great room. The Epicurean kitchen has room for all the family with it's huge 12' eating bar and comfortable dining area. A sumptuous Master Bedroom Suite is the ultimate in privacy and luxury including a grand spa-inspired bathroom. And a cozy guest cottage awaits sleepy guests. Plus, Nevada has an appealing tax advantage!
Also, the property is on both city/county water and sewer services.
Nearby are a wealth of amenities: World-renowned Lake Tahoe, Golf and Ski Resorts, the Reno International Airport, downtown eateries and the Truckee River. In addition, schools, parks, biking, stores, hiking, and walking trails are everywhere. Plus, the Reno International Airport is nearby and it's just a scenic drive to the San Francisco and Wine Country.