2047 Cecelia Way
Mountain View, CA 94040
Beautifully expanded and fully remodeled, this executive style home is nestled in the heart of Gemello Park, one of Mountain Views most coveted neighborhoods.
A masterful blend of flowing open spaces and elegant yet robust finishes, uniting relaxed luxury living with the warmth and sophistication of a true entertainers home. Imagine, all of this conveniently situated in a quiet neighborhood - around the corner from parks, award-winning schools, and both downtown areas of Mountain View AND Los Altos!
This spacious home boasts custom details throughout, including Italian Calacatta marble slab countertops, custom cabinetry, double ovens and a Wolf range in the culinary gourmet kitchen, flowing living and family rooms separated by a dramatic double-sided fireplace, and a sumptuous master suite with vaulted open-beamed ceiling adjoining a resort-inspired bath.
* 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, approximately 2,348 sq ft of living area on a quiet neighborhood lot of approximately 6,813 sq ft
* Formal entry with high open-beamed ceiling and stone floors
* Sunny central living room with hardwood floors, skylight, dining area with designer lighting, bar area, and in-ceiling sound system
* The family room is separated from the living area by a beautifully contemporary two-sided fireplace and features hardwood floors, bay window with window seating, surround sound, and is pre-wired for a/v entertainment system
* The skylit chefs kitchen overlooks the family room and boasts custom cabinetry, Italian Calacatta marble slab countertops, and stainless steel appliances including double ovens, microwave, and Wolf range cooktop
* The resort-inspired master suite features vaulted open-beam ceilings with skylights, multiple closets, in-ceiling sound, and a decadent bath with walk-in shower, two vanity areas, make-up station, and additional closet space
* The fourth bedroom opens through double doors from the living room and can be used as an office space with built-in shelving and space for files and office equipment built into the closet
* Hardwood floors in the living areas and designer paint throughout
* Green energy features such as dual-paned windows throughout, sun tunnel, extra insulation, and high-efficiency central heating and air conditioning
* Inside laundry
* Finished 2-car garage with epoxy-painted floor, vacuum, recessed lighting and storage cabinets
* Lighted attic with pull-down ladder access and plywood decking for extra storage space
* Lush, private yard with lawn area, automatic irrigation, and patio
* Award-winning schools: Benjamin Bubb Elementary (K-5), Graham Middle (6-8), Los Altos High