Beautifully expanded and fully remodeled, this executive style home is nestled in the heart of Gemello Park, one of Mountain Views most coveted neighborhoods.
A masterful blend of flowing open spaces and elegant yet robust finishes, uniting relaxed luxury living with the warmth and sophistication of a true entertainers home. Imagine, all of this conveniently situated in a quiet neighborhood - around the corner from parks, award-winning schools, and both downtown areas of Mountain View AND Los Altos!
This spacious home boasts custom details throughout, including Italian Calacatta marble slab countertops, custom cabinetry, double ovens and a Wolf range in the culinary gourmet kitchen, flowing living and family rooms separated by a dramatic double-sided fireplace, and a sumptuous master suite with vaulted open-beamed ceiling adjoining a resort-inspired bath.
* 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, approximately 2,348 sq ft of living area on a quiet neighborhood lot of approximately 6,813 sq ft
* Formal entry with high open-beamed ceiling and stone floors
* Sunny central living room with hardwood floors, skylight, dining area with designer lighting, bar area, and in-ceiling sound system
* The family room is separated from the living area by a beautifully contemporary two-sided fireplace and features hardwood floors, bay window with window seating, surround sound, and is pre-wired for a/v entertainment system
* The skylit chefs kitchen overlooks the family room and boasts custom cabinetry, Italian Calacatta marble slab countertops, and stainless steel appliances including double ovens, microwave, and Wolf range cooktop
* The resort-inspired master suite features vaulted open-beam ceilings with skylights, multiple closets, in-ceiling sound, and a decadent bath with walk-in shower, two vanity areas, make-up station, and additional closet space
* The fourth bedroom opens through double doors from the living room and can be used as an office space with built-in shelving and space for files and office equipment built into the closet
* Hardwood floors in the living areas and designer paint throughout
* Green energy features such as dual-paned windows throughout, sun tunnel, extra insulation, and high-efficiency central heating and air conditioning
* Inside laundry
* Finished 2-car garage with epoxy-painted floor, vacuum, recessed lighting and storage cabinets
* Lighted attic with pull-down ladder access and plywood decking for extra storage space
* Lush, private yard with lawn area, automatic irrigation, and patio
* Award-winning schools: Benjamin Bubb Elementary (K-5), Graham Middle (6-8), Los Altos High