This beautiful Atherton estate property is a superior steel construction home designed and built by the finest engineers, including BCA Structural Engineers and Lea & Braze Engineering Inc, to ensure the highest quality in construction in the home from top to bottom.
6 bedrooms en-suite
Approx 10,000 + square feet, including basement
1 flat acre in Atherton
Custom built with every quality detail in mind
Strategically designed 19,000+ watt solar array system adds the utmost efficiency in whole house heating and cooling to dramatically minimize your carbon footprint and utility bill.
Professional sports court and fitness center, ideal for sports enthusiasts. State of the art home theater with comfort seating for 15 guests. Solar heated salt water pool and spa with custom waterfall feature add to comfortable outdoor living.
* Open concept main living area, custom solid wood French doors create a wall of light, hand scraped distressed Birch wood flooring, 14' ceiling
* Chef's Kitchen features custom-made Heritage distressed walnut cabinetry topped in imported marble, tile backsplashes, oversized island with counter seating; casual dining area, fireplace, 2 pantries.
High End Appliances include a Viking 8-Burner Range, 2 Thermador ovens, warming drawer, pot filler, 2 dishwashers, microwave oven, Sub Zero Refrigerator-Freezer. Farmhouse style copper apron sink, walk in storage pantry, and fireplace enhance this inviting gourmet Kitchen. Designer custom antique copper hood is the focal point of the Kitchen. Sonoma handmade tile backsplash features a convenient wall mounted pot filler. Custom designed, hand carved walnut cabinetry encases the Sub Zero Refrigerator. Custom antique copper Farmhouse sink accommodates oversized pots and trays for entertaining. Hammered antique round copper sink adds function and elegance to center island.
* Formal Living Room with bow windows overlooks backyard grounds
* Formal Dining Room features hardwood floors, overlooks flower garden
* Master Bedroom Retreat with spa like bathroom features steam shower with dual rain faucets, radiant heated floor. Two oversized walk in closets with built in storage
* Guest quarters with kitchenette, living area, private bedroom and private terrace
* Mud room at garage entrance features custom bench seating and abundance of storage
* Two Laundry Rooms: main level and upper level
* Custom built 2 story Library with fireplace, roll ladder, built in shelves
* Solar heated salt water pool with elevated built-in spa
* 36' x 30' Multi-purpose professional Sports Court
* Professionally equipped and full service fitness center
* Home Theater Room with custom seating for 15
* Wine Cellar
* Elevator serves all three levels. Two sets of staircases: one formal and one informal, both serve all three levels
* Fully configured for home automation: control of lighting, climate, security, and sound
* Six zones of heating and air conditioning
* Attached 3-car garage, finished to showroom quality, Tesla charging station. solid Spanish Cedar wood doors
* Copper gutter downspouts; tile roof of the highest quality
* Private Well for irrigation, Generator, Solar Heating and Cooling
Preceded by a dual gated semi-circular driveway and greeted by two stately palm trees, the picturesque setting unfolds on approximately one acre. Extensive use of windows lend beautiful park like views of the grounds while sitting indoors. Equally impressive are the fully landscaped grounds and colorful gardens, magnificent redwood trees, majestic heritage oak, and expansive level lawn in park-like setting for play or entertaining.
Ensconced behind the historical pillars and gates in prestigious Lindenwood, this premier Atherton estate combines exceptional craftsmanship and elegance with extreme efficiency. Superb architecture inside and out, the meticulous steel construction and comfortable design are unmatched with impeccable details at every turn.
Located in the highly sought-after premier town of Atherton and centered between San Francisco and Silicon Valley, this is the ultimate family or executive retreat. Award winning Menlo Park schools.
Price upon request