4050 CR 542
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Great Opportunity! Truck terminal and storage facility commercial property for sale. 2 Free standing buildings, total +/17,338 SF on 10.95 Acres. Commercial/industrial zoning, BPC-2 Warehouse/distribution/terminal/truck 4820.
As a trucking & truck terminal the company was built and founded by current owners in 2000, the facility has been maintained meticulously.
The commercial property is being sold separate however the owners are retiring and will also sell most of the equipment that is onsite. Truck terminal, storage facility, includes two industrial buildings used for semi-truck repairs and storage.
Located in Polk County, access to Frontage Road/542 Front Footage is 494ff.
1) Building 1: 80x135, 11,050 sqft. Office/showroom (31x22), 4 downstairs restrooms including a full shower, a break room and parts room. Office/showroom has 10ft ceilings, ceramic tile flooring and fluorescent lighting. 5 Bays with overhead doors. Canopy and parking pad at entrance of showroom/office.
2) Building 1 upstairs: Office 31x22, 1 restroom plus parts room. Office has updated carpet. Parts room has shelving and double exterior doors to provide easy access loading/unloading.
3) Building 2: 60x100, 6288sf. 5 Bays with overhead doors and oil pit plus oil recycling unit for changing oil on semi-trucks.
4) All bays have overhead doors 14x12. Both buildings are equipped with air compressors and each bay is ready for use complete with hoses.
5) There is also plenty of room to expand an additional 7,000 sqft. already permitted by the existing water management permit. Plenty of room for semi-truck storage as well.
6) Property is situated on 10.95 acres, fenced with a security gate and exterior security lighting.