3178 Manda Drive
San Jose, CA 95124
Offering the rare combination of luxurious finishes and unusual affordability, this beautifully remodeled home sits on a quaint tree-lined street in the heart Cambrian Park. The meticulous renovation includes a chef s kitchen, double-paned windows, and new high-efficiency central heat. Boasting designer touches throughout, from the hardwood floors to the new recessed LED lighting, the new custom front door to the French doors leading to the expansive and private rear yard, new designer paint colors, and custom baseboards and casings throughout, this inviting home is affordably priced and ready for you to move right in. Imagine, all of this conveniently situated in a quiet neighborhood - around the corner from parks, schools, and shopping!
* 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, approximately 1,060 sq ft of living area plus attached garage on a quiet neighborhood lot of approximately 5,100 sq ft
* Spacious eat-in kitchen, freshly remodeled with new cabinetry featuring soft-close doors & drawers, slab granite counter tops with subway tile backsplash, stainless-steel appliances, and recessed LED lighting. The refrigerator may stay.
* Sunny central living room with hardwood floors and recessed LED lighting
* New high-efficiency central forced air gas heat with Nest thermostat, and double-paned windows throughout
* Custom baseboards, window trim, and door casings throughout
* New designer paint colors inside and out
* New closet doors in all bedrooms, and new French doors to the private rear yard in two of the three bedrooms
* Expansive yards with lush lawn areas, gorgeously mature landscaping, and automatic irrigation. Enjoy morning coffee on private back patio, and afternoon tea on the covered front porch!
* Finished garage with laundry area and new roll-up door and automatic opener
* Top schools: Sartorette Elementary (K-5), Price Middle (6-8), Branham High