4498 Jacona Drive
Hernando Beach, FL 34607
Welcome to Hernando Beach, with private, quiet, deep saltwater canal waterfront living in this custom, newly constructed 3/2 home, with quick access to the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico! The entryway, with soaring ceiling, leads up to a modern, open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, and an abundance of natural lighting, features a spacious great room leading through a wall of pocket sliders to an enormous, fully screened balcony, overlooking the grassy yard and sparkling canal, and your own floating boat dock. The custom architecture allows views of the canal from the living room, dining area, and chef friendly kitchen with recessed lighting, granite countertops, wood cabinets, custom pantry, under mount sink, breakfast bar, and Samsung SS appliances. The master bedroom features lovely views of the canal, a large walk in closet, and en suite bath, with a double tub, dual sinks, granite, wood cabinetry, and large separate shower. A split plan, offers privacy with 2 bedrooms and family bathroom on the opposite side of the house. The oversized 2nd bedroom has beautiful bay windows, and shares a family bathroom with the large 3rd bedroom. Large inside utility with window is wired for use as an office if desired. Pre engineered elevator shaft is currently used as large closet space, but is ready to go for elevator installation. This home features too many special appointments to list. The lower level boasts 2,000 sq. ft. for cars, kayaks, jet skis, or game room, with sliding glass doors accessing the enormous covered patio, grassy yard, dock and canal, perfect for entertaining and family fun. Watch manatees and dolphins from your backyard, paddle board, kayak or take a boat ride to the Gulf of Mexico. There is NO HOA, or Deed Restrictions; you can park your boat trailer or RV on your own lot. There are many good, local restaurants within walking distance, and a waterside fuel station and bait shop. Come live the Florida Waterfront Lifestyle at it s best, and generate a lifetime of memories!
4498 Jacona Drive - Notable Features
* Brand New Custom Built Home with Builders Warranty.
* Certificate of Occupancy (CO) issued 2/2/18.
* Every aspect of this custom house meets or beats the latest FEMA requirements for a home built in the VE zone, from the foundation with 20 pilings linked to 5,000 psi concrete with rebar to the extreme roof truss system with Hurricane Tie Truss Anchors on every single truss, along with a water barrier protection and comp shingle roofing.
* 1st Level is Concrete Block and Stucco & 2nd Level is hurricane grade vinyl siding
* 1st Level - Approximately 2,000 square feet with parking for up to 6 vehicles or your water toys
* 1 Level has 2- Garage doors (16'W x 8'H and 9'W x 8'H)
* 1st Level has 3-panel slider leading to a covered patio & lush grass back yard with floating boat dock
* Composite floating dock measures 20' x 10' with a walk on plank
* Canal tide is normally between 9' and 16'
* Irrigation pipes were installed under driveway, if irrigation system is ever desired
* 1st Level has a covered concrete patio measures 34' x 12'
* 2nd Level has a screened in Balcony that is 34' x 12' with a fiberglass and gel coat finish
* 2nd Level - 2,008 square feet, heated
* Engineered flooring throughout home (grey-wood look) is moisture proof, sound proof & fire proof
* 6" Baseboards
* Hot Water Tank is a 50 gal. Rheem Platinum with Wi-Fi capability
* A/C is a Lenox 3.5 Ton / 15 SEER with digital display
* Laundry room and all bathrooms are ceramic tile
* Main living area has 13' Vaulted ceilings
* Kitchen has wood cabinets with 36" upper cabinets and a pantry closet with pull out drawers
* Kitchen appliances are all Samsung Stainless Steel with a convection oven
* Kitchen and all bathroom counters are granite with under mount sinks
* All plumbing fixtures are Moen faucets
* Master Bathroom has double vanities sinks and a double tub and a separate shower
* Master Bedroom has large walk-in closet
* All bedroom and living room have lighted ceiling fans, great room fan w/remote control
* All doors are 6 panel door
* All door hardware is brushed nickel
* Kitchen has Recessed LED Lighting
* Large storage area under staircase
* 2nd level, per the elevation certificate is at 19.8' in which 15' is the new FEMA elevation minimum.
* All windows and doors are PGT, PVC double glazed, tinted, hurricane rated
* Both garage doors are oversized, and have electric openers with remotes
* Large boat access to Gulf even on lowest winter tides